Wenger - I’m hopeful of keeping Adebayor


Arsène Wenger’s "gut feeling" is that Emmanuel Adebayor will be at Arsenal next season.

The Togolese striker is nursing a groin problem and will not feature in the final Premier League fixture against Stoke. In the meantime, rumours persist about his future at Emirates Stadium.

Adebayor has struggled to emulate the lofty standards he set last season but, after the Champions League defeat to Manchester United he insisted: “Next season, 100 per cent, I am an Arsenal footballer." His manager expects that too.

"At the moment his future is at the Club," said Wenger at his pre-match press conference.

"He has a long contract and we want to keep him at the Club. I am hopeful I will be able to keep him.

"My gut feeling is he will be here [next season]. But I believe that, considering transfers and the money available, the less you talk the better it is.
"Let other people talk and do what you want. I believe the more everybody shuts up inside the Club and doesn’t talk about anything and works hard is the best."

Well I personally really want him to go. He doesn't have the love for the club, he doesn't look like he would ever sacrifice for the sake of Arsenal. I think we need to get players who can die a little tor results. Not allowing cunts like Ronaldo to harass the emirates stadium in such manner.

We need fighters Viera, Petit, Keown like. soft players such Theo to think again. Some matches really demand more than just kicking the ball.

What do you think? Leave a comment Please!

Comments

0 Responses to "Wenger - I’m hopeful of keeping Adebayor"

Post a Comment

Latest News